Drop in meditation, space is limited so register in advance!
It can feel like the only way to achieve peace is to leave all your cares behind, go to a retreat center, switch off your phone, and escape. Certainly this can be stress relieving– but when you return, all your cares return as well. Unless you are able to incorporate meditation into your daily life, the retreats and other work you do will be isolated experiences– like that fabulous time you had at Burning man– a memory to hold and watch over, but not a dream to realize in your daily life.
I aim to empower you to bring the stress reducing, creativity enhancing and consciousness altering changes into your daily life. These ancient techniques with a modern spin are design to support you as a whole person–surrounded by iPhones and iPads, hooked into your business model and embedded in the life you choose to create.
The 5 part MAX mediation system ™ is designed to allow easy entrance for people with all sorts of meditation backgrounds, and you don’t need to take a vacation from your life to do it.
Meditation has long been used to gain deeper clarity and understanding of yourself, and life more generally. Recently, meditation has been touted for its ability to:
- reduce stress and anxiety
- improve sleep
- improve creativity and make you more effective and efficient
- lower stress hormones in the body like cortisol which can cause weight gain, high blood pressure and migraines
- improve inner clarity which leads to increased self confidence and improved decision making
- improved good looks (ok, sorry can’t promise that I was just making sure you’re still paying attention ;))
Meditation as a regular practice will transform your life in so many ways– you’ve got to experience it to believe it! Please visit my page on meditation& the mind for a scientific understanding of this process